Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Continued goodness.

We had another midwife appointment today. Caitlin wasn't too fond for this particular midwife, liking the previous ones better, so now she fears that this will be the one we end up with. Well, the odds are against it, but it does seem like one would want a midwife present that you felt comfortable with. But it was still a good news appointment! Good blood pressure, weight gain and the little girl's heartbeat was right on at 144. So the whole pregnancy is a continuing good story! Her baby belly seems to be sized a bit above normal (28 week size though we're at 26 weeks), I think we're kind of hoping that means she'll show up earlier than expected... Though I imagine we'll have to wait the whole time. Maybe the current due date is better because... Though I have yet to finish the baby sweater I started 2 long years ago, I have stumbled upon some yarn at the shop that I would like to make into something new for the little girl. So if anyone has any ideas, feel free to let me know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home