Wednesday, January 10, 2007

My two favorite topics!



The discomfort has officially started! Sleeping is difficult, sitting is uncomfortable, food makes me feel too full, being hungry makes me grumpy and heartburn-y. I eat one hundred thousand Tums a day! Fun times! And 12 weeks to go!

But the excitement far outweighs (yes, it even outweighs me) the uggy stuff by far. We're already smitten with our little girl. You may have noticed this by Ashley's adorably obsessive post about the babe's newish clothes.

In other news, Lottie is eating a little patch of hair off near her tail. This is upsetting and we don't know if it's because we fed her a different food for a month or that she's bored in our little apartment. She's back to her regular food, so we'll see. Any dog owners with experience/advice? I suspect that she is catching on that we have something going on that may or may not take away some of the attention we lavish on her. Poor little pup doesn't know what's about to hit her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home