Thursday, April 10, 2008

Excusing myself, and more big news.

Ok, so I'm still not going to get around to making a big post or putting any pictures up today. But... Elinor has finally had her first tooth (or are those teeth) begin to emerge from her gums! Not super visible, but you can certainly feel those little razors peeking out! It's very exciting, though it is causing her occasional pain and a lot of drooling... Also, any minute, her Grandma Mickey will be here from Vermont (Caitlin is at the airport right now), so this will be the quite exciting family time and fun for all of us, as we prepare for Elinor turning one this weekend!

And I will get some pictures up here... This blog certainly doesn't get its fair share of my blogging time, but I'll try to even it out for a bit.

2 Comments:

Blogger hilary said...

Happy birthday to Elinor! In her honor, I sang the Turtles song (well, just the chorus.)
I hope you all had a wonderful day.

3:13 PM  
Blogger C L Rousseau said...

Happy birthday to Elinor!

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home