Friday, May 04, 2007

Iladvisably taking adavantage...

Yes, I should be sleeping. I have found that my pre-baby bedtime of 2am or so, has switched to a time of maybe 10pm... Following the strategy of "as soon as she goes to sleep at night, I go to sleep." She has been so good and quiet tonight, that I have been taking advantage of it to do some much needed blog catching up and now it's sneaking up on midnight and if she gets wakey soon, I may regret this decision. But you know, I may be safe.

Wednesday was my first day back to work, and I don't think things went well here. I believe she was, as it is generally know, an unholy terror for the entire 10 hours I was gone. Since then though, she has generally been a little angel and has been sleeping nicely at night.

So in terms of updates, not much. Caitlin and Elinor have been attending a weekly New Mom's group at Providence, which I believe that they like, and they have a new coffee shop to go to. The coffee shop is very nearby and is super-duper baby and child friendly. That is really what Caitlin needs, something to do that is around other people and outside of the apartment. So both of those are good.

At her group today, learned a new swaddling technique that may be beneficial. And though the photos have died done, we did get a good one of her in her red square suit (it was hard, she kept waving her arms around...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home