Monday, May 21, 2007

Cutie cute and funny fun!

So it's weekend time now. I had been thinking that meant it would be safe for Elinor to have a fussy night last night... but I actually ended up getting her to sleep, in her basket even, for four hours straight! So that was a nice and restful surprise for the whole family!

And we've all had a very nice and relaxing day. We even went out for lunch and she was quite well behaved too! What a little angel we have!

Anyway, I thought I should put out some new pictures...




2 Comments:

Blogger Tricia said...

Darn tootin' it was time for more pictures! It's ALWAYS time for more pictures of that cute boot!

5:06 PM  
Blogger penguindevil said...

And back at you!

Now I can get cute pictures of Georgia and Vermont at the same time!

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home