Saturday, June 30, 2007

home day for all..

Yes, we all stayed home today. Yesterday Caitlin came down sick and feverish and wasn't feeling any better this morning. In fact, little Midge seemed a bit sniffley too. So I stayed home to keep everyone rested. Of course I was feeling a bit under the weather also. It has been a quiet day at the homestead.

Since the little one seemed a bit on the low side, I was sure to dress her up cozy. Of course, that means the jeans again and her fancy red handmade socks!

Of course, I just had to get a picture of that!





1 Comments:

Blogger Tricia said...

What a fashion plate!

I hope you all are feeling better today. It's chilly in VT these last couple days and we could all use a pair of those snuggly socks and aren't jeans SO cute on babies???

Tell Ms. Caitlin you guys have to come visit so I can learn sockmaking from her! She's a pro!

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home