Tuesday, September 11, 2007

All is well...

Another week has gone by and things just get chippier. So much to report! Well, we are now 5 days into the Midge and Me Morning Show. Though this week it seems more realistic than last week (aka: frustrating and tired), I still really enjoy it. I appreciate having the time with her and seeing how hard it can be to try and take a shower or make a piece of toast three mornings in a row. Also, though I realize that I don't have her solo as much as Caitlin does and I don't have nearly the level of duties (the feeding thing makes things different in many ways), I feel more a part of the parenting thing, having to watch over her alone for some of the time. Even if it is only 5ish hours a day, three days a week. And I like for Caitlin to have some regular time, even if it is spent working, where she doesn't have to keep her ears and arms always at the ready for the little girl.

And she is such a great and happy little baby! I love picking out her outfit and, of course, the walk over to Tandem. I had to use a sling a few days, as I had left the pack in the car. I didn't really mind it, but it is too flexible. I work better with the Infantino, as it just has one way to work. And today even Frances (and Kurty) were at Tandem to meet us! And then Robin and Reese showed up? It was fun and kids all around and very nice.

Other news this week? Caitlin Gave Elinor some avocado off of her finger tip during lunch. It was really the first thing that she has ingested, aside from milk. She seemed to like it, but then, she has been quite blatant the last week or two about her eagerness to start eating food, so I think we will begin the progression towards that. Yams up next?

Also, my team at work had our picnic this week where, of course, Elinor was the life of the party. It was quite fun and Gloria and Brian were nice and sharp enough to get some pictures, she is such a sweet little angel...




excited to be at the park




showing off her new suit




fun at the luau




meeting new people

1 Comments:

Blogger Tricia said...

These are GREAT pictures!!!

6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home